README: add header image, collage and Contributing section

#72

Added banner + collage, and a contributing section, let me know what you think

swpenninga changed pull request status to open
NVIDIA org

Thanks @swpenninga , can you please put the following section in a seperate PR?

## Contributing
If you wish to contribute to future releases

contact: wsimson@nvidia.com

If you have improvements to make to the current datasets:

Create a hugging face PR where you introduce your fix, or update the `known issues` section of the respective data set

Thank you.

@swpenninga would rerender collage maybe with black background due to hugging face dark mode?

NVIDIA org

@tristan-deep I use light mode on HF 😀

@tristan-deep I use light mode on HF 😀

Oh!! In that case not needed I guess :) or transparent background even better for both?

I would also link to the main public openh-rf GitHub page in this readme.

NVIDIA org

@tristan-deep We do under already both references and in the main dataset description.

@tristan-deep We do under already both references and in the main dataset description.

Whoops I see! The data reference docs might be a nice reference as well:

https://zea.readthedocs.io/en/latest/data-acquisition.html

And the ArXiv link once we have it.

Arxiv link for sure. We already link to the zea main page.

collage should be transparent now, ill make a separate PR for contributing!

NVIDIA org

🙏

wsimson changed pull request status to merged

Sign up or log in to comment